AEQ AND KROMA INTRODUCES NEW PRODUCTS AT BROADCASTASIA 2014 09/06/2014
DURING THE LAST YEARS BOTH COMPANIES HAS INCREASED ITS BUSSINESS IN ASIA-PACIFIC AREA BASED IN THE CLOSE RELATION TO THE CUSTOMERS AND THE QUALITY OF ITS EQUIPMENTS
AEQ and KROMA has been developing, manufacturing and marketing equipment, automation systems and production systems for radio, television and multimedia, for over 30 years. With its commitment to high quality products and services, in the broadcasting market, the company offers professional audio products with innovative and strong engineering designs, at very competitive prices.
AEQ and KROMA have served an array of customers world-wide with its advanced audio technology, video monitors for TV, intercom systems, telephone communications expertise, audio storage applications and automation of multimedia production and broadcasting. Moreover, AEQ has been present at the major international sporting events such as the Vancouver2010 and Sochi2014 Winter and the Beijing and London 2012 Summer Olympics and was instrumental in providing the audio signal to a world-wide audience during the broadcast of those major sporting events
.As a prominent broadcast equipment manufacturer, AEQ and KROMA dedicate 25% of its human resources to R&D. This strong commitment to cutting edge technology has resulted in the introduction of new products every year for the last 17 years. AEQ is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, with offices in the USA and Mexico.
Nowadays AEQ and KROMA have installations, customers and partners in most of the countries of the APAC area: India, China, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, Philippines, New Zealand…
One brief description of the equipments that AEQ and KROMA will show in BROADCASTASIA 2014 at 5E6-02 booth is:
- NEW AEQ CAPITOL IP ultra-compact digital audio console
- Broadcast Video Monitors (TFT) in sizes from 4” to 46”, different series for different settings; NEW QS – QuadSplit series, HD monitors, 3G etc.
- NEW AEQ FORUM IP compact digital audio console
- Portable Audiocodecs: PHOENIX MOBILE (IP networks), and NEW AEQ Phoenix PC software.
- Digital Intercom Systems, starting at 16x16 cross-points up to systems with over 1000 x 1000 ports like NEW CONEXIA, offering also a full range of intercom panels for these systems.
- NEW AEQ MERCURY compact IP audiocodec N/ACIP compliant and AEQ VENUS dual IP codec.
- NEW AEQ SONATA audio processor.
- Analogue Mixing Consoles: OPERA, BRAVO.
- NEW AEQ AudioPLUS complete radio station automation software.
Like traditionally inside the company, for BCA2014 show (June17-20th) AEQ and KROMA will move a strong team (technical and sales) that will be happy to receive all the customers that visit the AEQ-KROMA booth 5E6-02 at Marina Bay - Singapore Exhibition Centre.
Photo: Eduardo Guerrero - Asia Sales Manager (right) and Gustavo Robles- Director. International Sales (left)
For more information about AEQ activities or equipments, please visit www.aeq.eu, send an email to email@example.com or call +34 91 686 1300.