AEQ - KROMA INTRODUCE NEW PRODUCTS AT IBC 2014 03/09/2014
AEQ - KROMA have been developing, manufacturing and marketing equipment, automation systems and production systems for radio, television and multimedia, for over 30 years. Committed to providing high quality products and services to the broadcast market, the company offers audio and video products with innovative and strong engineering designs at very competitive prices.
AEQ - KROMA have served an array of customers world-wide with its advanced audio technology, video monitors for TV, intercom systems, telephone communications expertise, audio storage and automation applications for multimedia production and broadcasting. Further, AEQ has been present at the major international sporting events such as the Vancouver 2010 and Sochi2014 Winter and the Beijing 2008 and London 2012 Summer Olympics and has been instrumental in providing the audio signal to a world-wide audience during the broadcasting of other major events.
As a prominent broadcast equipment manufacturer, AEQ - KROMA dedicate 25% of its human resources to R&D. This strong commitment to cutting edge technology has resulted in the introduction of new products every year for the last 17 years. AEQ – KROMA is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, with offices in the USA and Mexico.
AEQ - KROMA also have installations, customers and partners in most of the countries of the EMEA area: Spain, Portugal, UK, France, Poland, Germany, Belgium, Sweden, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Argelia, Tunis…
A summary of the equipment that AEQ and KROMA will show at IBC 2014, booth 8.C55:
- NEW AEQ CAPITOL IP ultra-compact digital audio console
- Broadcast Video Monitors (TFT) in sizes from 4” to 46”, different series for different settings; NEW QS – QuadSplit series, HD monitors, 3G etc.
- NEW AEQ FORUM IP compact digital audio console
- Portable Audiocodecs: PHOENIX MOBILE (IP networks), and NEW AEQ Phoenix PC software.
- Digital Intercom Systems, starting at 16x16 cross-points up to systems with over 1000 x 1000 ports like NEW ConeXia, offering also a full range of intercom panels for these systems.
- NEW AEQ MERCURY compact IP audiocodec N/ACIP compliant and AEQ VENUS dual IP codec.
- NEW AEQ SONATA audio processor.
- AEQ ARENA digital with NEW touch-screen.
- NEW AEQ AudioPLUS complete radio station automation software.
For the IBC2014 show (September_12-16th) AEQ - KROMA will be present with a strong sales and technical team that will be delighted to attend all customers visiting the AEQ-KROMA booth 8.C55 at RAI Center - Amsterdam.