AEQ INTRODUCES NEW PRODUCTS AT CABSAT 2013 27/02/2013
DURING THE LAST 5 YEARS AEQ HAS DOUBLED ITS BUSSINESS IN MIDDLE EAST BASED IN THE CLOSE RELATION TO THE CUSTOMERS AND THE QUALITY OF ITS EQUIPMENTS
AEQ has been developing, manufacturing and marketing equipment, automation systems and production systems for radio, television and multimedia, for over 30 years. With its commitment to high quality products and services, in the broadcasting market, the company offers professional audio products with innovative and strong engineering designs, at very competitive prices.
AEQ has served an array of customers world-wide with its advanced audio technology, telephone communications expertise, audio storage applications and automation of multimedia production and broadcasting. Moreover, AEQ has been present at the major international sporting events such as the Torino and Vancouver Winter and the Beijing and London Summer Olympics and was instrumental in providing the audio signal to a world-wide audience during the broadcast of those major sporting events.
As a prominent broadcast equipment manufacturer, AEQ dedicates 25% of its human resources to R&D. This strong commitment to cutting edge technology has resulted in the introduction of new products every year for the last 17 years. AEQ is headquartered in Madrid, Spain, with an office in the USA, since 1993. There are also established AEQ offices in Portugal and in the UK.
One brief description of the equipments that AEQ will show in CABSAT 2013 is:
- NEW AEQ CAPITOL ultra-compact digital audio mixer
- AEQ FORUM compact digital audio console
- Portable Audiocodecs: PHOENIX MOBILE (IP networks), TLE02D and NEW AEQ Phoenix PC and NEW AEQ Phoenix Lite/Pocket iPhone app.
- PHOENIX STUDIO rack-mounted IP audiocodec.
- NEW AEQ MERCURY ultra-compact IP audiocodec N/ACIP compliant
- NEW TH-03 telephone hybrid
- Digital audio routers: BC 2000D and TITAN.
- Analogue Mixing Consoles: OPERA and BRAVO.
- NEW AEQ AudioPLUS radio automation software
Like traditionally inside the company, CABSAT show (March 12-14th) is coordinated by the Middle East Sales Manager Mr. Ramon Pascual and the International Sales Director Mr. Gustavo Robles, that will be happy to receive all the customers that visit the AEQ booth E4.23 at Sheikh Saeed Hall4 in the Dubai International Exhibition Centre.