LM 8000 series
LM 8000 series
- Remote control of the monitors via Ethernet using the new, second generation, remote control software for PC.
- Color configuration by password protected menu, with several user memories and technical presets.
- Color temperature selection: 5500K, 6500K and 9300K.
- Audio de-embedding from SDI (16 channels) and digital component input (stereo).
- Vu-meter display for up to 16 channels with several different scales (dBFS, BBC, DIN, Nordic, STD, NA, FRA, EBU).
- Phase-meter showing the phase relation between each stereo audio pair.
- PIP, PBP, PBP A and PBP H functions.
- Waveform (Y Cb Cr) y vectorscope display.
- Luma check, false color and focus-assist.
Auto-calibration of the monitor colors by connecting a color probe and ColourSpace Kroma specific control software of LightIllusion. This calibration generates 3D LUT (look up tables) exclusive for each monitor in order to correct all non-linearity inherent to the display manufacturing process. With this ColourSpace software it's possible to generate SDR and HDR colour spaces (HLG, PQ, BT709, BT2020...) for all LM8000 sizes.
Software options and prices here.
- Mosquito filter to improve the display clarity of already compressed images.
- Menu and TSL-protocol configurable IMD.
- Several aspect ratios: 4:3,16:9, Auto, Native, 1:1.
- Various formats of Markers with several levels of transparency and colors: 4:3, 21:9, 16:9, 15:9, 14:9, 13:9, 2.39:1, 2.35:1,1.896:1, 1.85:1 and 1.66:1.
- Safe Area: 80%, 85%, 88%, 90%,93%.
- Center Marker with three selectable sizes.
- Sharpness, delay, scan, inverted image.
- Freeze mode.
- Layout mode that allows the user to analyze, clearly and within a single window, the different parameters of the video signal as well as the possible auxiliary data.
- Close Caption CC608(VBI), CC608(ANC) and CC708.
- DualSplit mode.
- Internal video pattern generation.
- Different Gamut selection: BT.709, SMPTE-C, EBU, NTSC, D-Cinema and RGB. Internal power supply.
18,5" FULL HD Monitor